Saturday, January 2, 2010

Going to the Temple and I'm......

Not getting married but that is the song that gets stuck in my head every time I think about going to the Temple. The date is set, 23 January 2010, people have been invited and I am looking forward to it. I am sad that my Mom is not able to come down and do this with me but hopefully one of these days we will be able to go together. But I have a GREAT Ward family here and they are my support system here. Little do they know what a big role they are playing in my life but they are, and I am grateful for each and everyone of them. I love this ward they really feel like family, like I have found the place I belong. I know this is where I am suppose to be right now, people were brought into my life to uplift me and teach me to show me where I want to be heading. So thank you to my Mom who got me active in Church again once Isabel was born, and with her help I threw myself in to make sure that I could stay there where I wanted to be. Now 2 1/2 years later I am on my way to the Temple for me! Thank you everyone for your love and support!!!

2 comments:

Jenn Saunders Martin said...

Wow! I'm so excited for you. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. I'm so proud of you Gretchen, and for all that you have accomplished in your life. Thanks for being such a fabulous influence in my life. I treasure our adventures we had. I wish we could be closer, but know that I love you and always will.
Jenn

Family von Graf said...

I'm so excited to share this with you! Can't wait!!!